Remove this ad

#541 [url]

Dec 28 14 3:09 PM

The Hulkster arrived from RSC, and I finally picked up a speeder bike on Saturday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#544 [url]

Jan 9 15 7:04 PM

Scored at Walgreen's.  Love a quick hunt.  No need for any Clone Troopers, but I think I'll get another Tie Pilot for poses with Lord Vader. image

Last Edited By: bigraj Jan 9 15 7:08 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#545 [url]

Jan 13 15 1:04 AM

Finally caved in on the largest of the Magic figures at Target.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#549 [url]

Jun 23 15 11:02 AM

Finally found the Four Horsemen set at Target yesterday afternoon. Didn't care for the head and arms used on Windham, but liked the boots and knee pads, so I swapped them onto my custom. Cuts his height slightly, but he's still taller than the rest of the group, so I'm happy. Love the Tully & Arn repaints. The AA white/red trunks, of course, looks better than my repaint, so I'll have to either go all-white or all-red. Gonna have to swap those knee pads for the black ones on my repaint. Flair is great, though I'd prefer a more neutral expression. Nice to have the attire to match the black robe from the Defining Moments release. I'll probably take some loose pics after the Arn knee pad swap this evening.

Quote    Reply   

#550 [url]

Jul 11 15 3:44 PM

Pretty good week for me.

Sting arrived from RSC on Tuesday, and it's a great figure. I'd be pissed if I was an MOC collector, though. Guess I got the "battle damaged" version of the box.

Picked up Earthquake from TRU on Wednesday.

Snagged a couple of HoFers from Target this morning.

Saw the Han/Tauntaun set at Walmart for $30 and couldn't pass it up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help