Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 25 10 3:42 PM

Tags : :

I'm sure we've done this here or elsewhere before, but what off-the-wall team-ups would you like to see in a story? It could be generational, cross-company, cross-genres, or even cross dressing! Who would it be and what kind of story?

I would love, love, love to see a Green Lantern/Space Ghost team-up. Two great iconic space heroes that would work well together and kick all kinds of evil alien butt. I was excited when DC got the rights to do Space Ghost and then reimagined Space Ghost as a serious,modern character. I had such high hopes that he would get a regular book and join the proper DCU.

I'd also love to see a Batman/Hellboy story. One of Mike Mignola's signature creepy gothic stories with the Big Red and the Detective working together to solve a mystery.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 5 10 3:52 AM

Re: Off-The-Wall Team-Ups

Impossible Man/Hulk - I guess it wouldn't be so much a team-up as it would be Impy aggravating the Hulk so bad that Hulk chases him around, smashing everything in his path, including the person/people/object that Impy couldn't deal with on his own. Let Peter David write it and it'll have lots of FUNNY!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 5 13 8:50 AM

Not really a team up, but check out this plot: Sub-Mariner and Aquaman blink out of their respective Universes and appear in the Atlantis of the other! Soon after, Atlantis is attacked by their arches. All of it happens in the Bronze Age. Namorita and Aqualad guest star in a huge way to educate the new King of Atlantis. I need to research some more, but this is a What If? I would love to write.

Make mine Marvel!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 5 13 9:15 PM

That sounds really cool. I have no doubt that Namor would whip Aquaman's Atlantis into shape in no time and have Ocean Master's head on a spike. Not to mention Mera on his arm. Not sure how Aquaman would fare in the Marvel Universe. The new 52 Aquaman is a lot tougher, but I don't know if he'd be able to face-off against Attuma.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help