Tags : :

Can't wait for some info.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Sep 19 13 2:03 PM

Re: GTA5

Okay, this game is really taking over my life. At least Skyrim didn't have a constant presence on my cell phone. You've got to have an app on your phone in order to "train" the dog so he responds better in the actual game. The constant updates on my phone are already getting on my nerves, especially since I'm at a part of the game where I can't access Chop for a while.

The actual game, though, is amazing. I love the characters and am having fun doing side stuff like drinking beer, playing tennis, doing triathalons, and racing. Played for a few minutes this morning, and shot a few coyotes. And tires. And satellite dishes. And rats . . . Damn, I can't wait to get off work.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Sep 23 13 11:12 PM

Pretty much.

There's so much do between the car racing, triathalons, hunting, tennis, golfing, parachuting, taking care of the dog, and other extras, I'm shocked that I'm 50% through the game. I guess I have done quite a bit of the storyline, too. LOL.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 24 13 10:51 PM

Trevor's a riot. I've always liked the really off-the-wall characters in GTA, so I'm really happy to play as one. Some of the random stuff he's doing when I switch to him is pretty scary, from being in the middle of a police chase, to waking up drunk next to a cow, to throwing someone into the ocean, you never know what to expect from him.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help